The Following are Benefits that my patients Have gotten from a critical evaluation of their Medications and Diagnoses :
- Reduced number of prescription and non prescription medications and lower costs
- Medications causing adverse drug reactions removed from the patient's medication regimen
- Peace of Mind and Better Quality of life secondary to reducation in adverse medication effects and lower costs.
- Lower cost medications substituted for higher cost medications
- Referal to medical sources that can pursue correct diagnosis
- In cases of medical Malpractice, referal to attorney for possible litigation